When Does “SAS Australia” Start? Here’s What We Know So Far
Are you ready to witness the ultimate test of physical and psychological strength? “SAS Australia” returns with an all-new lineup of celebrity recruits ready to face one of the most challenging environments – the Middle East.
14 well-known personalities make up the star-studded celebrity lineup for season four. This includes former world boxing champion Anthony Mundine, Olympic gold medallist Stephanie Rice, and actor Craig McLachlan, among others.
The upcoming season will witness the celebrity recruits travelling offshore to a secret base in the Middle East. There, they will undergo intensive training in gruellingly hot and dry conditions. There will be no allowances or exceptions made for their status or gender. The show will require the stars to eat, sleep, and train together, pushing themselves beyond their physical and mental limits with no breaks or rest.
When Does “SAS Australia” Start?
No official premiere date has been announced yet. However, it has been confirmed that season four of “SAS Australia” will be aired on Channel 7 and 7plus later this year.
If we go by the previous seasons’ timeline, Season 1 premiered in October 2020. Meanwhile Season 2 hit screens in September 2022. So, we can expect the new season to kick off sometime in the spring. Stay tuned, and we’ll update this article when we know more.
“SAS Australia” Trailer
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women