When Can I Watch the Explosive “Selling Sunset” Reunion in Aus?
“Selling Sunset” Season 7 has been an absolute rollercoaster — drama, petty arguments, fancy parties, you name it. And guess what? The much-awaited reunion is out today. But the burning question is, what time does it drop on Netflix in Australia?
Hosted by “Queer Eye” star Tan France, the reunion will bring the cast back together to dissect all the Season 7 happenings. The trailer promises an intense and heated session, featuring everything from Bre and Chelsea hashing out their beef to Chrishell responding to confrontations from Marie-Lou and Nicole. And let’s not forget the burning question: Is Jason still in love with Chrishell?
So, here’s the lowdown on when you can start streaming this explosive episode on Netflix.
What to Expect from the “Selling Sunset” Reunion
The trailer showcases every major player from the season (Cassandra Dawn excluded), hinting at Marie-Lou’s chance to clear the air with Chrishell, Jason facing a tough choice between ex and girlfriend, Chelsea and Bre hashing it out, and Emma in perpetual shock throughout the reunion.
“Selling Sunset” Season 7 was undeniably explosive. Even without former cast members like Davina Potratz, Heather Rae El Moussa, and Christine Quinn, the show delivered drama in spades. Whether the reunion improves or worsens the situation remains to be seen, but one thing’s for sure: we can expect more than one onscreen blowout.
When to Watch the “Selling Sunset” Reunion in Australia
Thankfully, we don’t have to wait too much longer as the reunion drops today at 1.00pm AEDT on Netflix. Who else will be watching it with us?
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship