The Sharks Are Back! Meet the New “Shark Tank Australia” 2023 Judges
After a hiatus of five long years, the highly anticipated return of “Shark Tank Australia” is causing quite a frenzy among business enthusiasts and aspiring entrepreneurs. With its revival on Channel 10, the show brings not only a renewed chance for innovators to secure investments but also a fresh panel of influential judges, known as the Sharks, who are poised to make their mark on the business landscape once again.
The “Shark Tank” franchise, renowned worldwide, has a proven track record of nurturing and unleashing the potential of budding business owners. Its American counterpart has played a pivotal role in catapulting products like Scrub Daddy to international stardom.
Whether a deal is struck with the Sharks or not, the exposure offered by Shark Tank has the power to transform businesses overnight.
As the stage is set for the triumphant return of “Shark Tank Australia”, it’s imperative to familiarise yourself with the panel of judges who will be assessing your business ideas. These industry titans are leaders in their respective fields, bringing a wealth of expertise and insight to the table.
“Shark Tank Australia” Judges
Jane Lu | Showpo CEO
Dr. Catriona Wallace | Responsible Metaverse Alliance
Davie Fogarty | Davie Group
Sabri Suby | King Kong Digital Marketing Agency
Robert Herjavec | Seasoned Investor
“Shark Tank Australia” premieres at 7.30pm on Tuesday, August 29, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship