Two Heads Are Better Than One: Can Tay and Ari Take Home the “Big Brother” Win?
Well, well, well… something fresh is coming to the latest season of “Big Brother Australia”, and no, we’re not talking about the love-themed format. Influencer sisters Tay and Ari are a dynamic duo who’ll be playing as one housemate. Don’t be fooled by how young they are. This pair of early 20-somethings are a united front with double the trouble.
What Do Tay and Ari Bring to the “Big Brother” House?
Raised in the Gold Coast, Tay, 23, and Ari, 21, are not to be underestimated. They’re both incredibly confident and headstrong. While Tay is excited to give “Big Brother” a crack after seeing bits and pieces of the show, Ari is keen to make new friends and hopefully snag a partner.
They do admit to having some flaws, despite always serving face in their photos. Ari says that hers is thinking that she knows everything. On the other hand, Tay believes her personal weakness is being too kind.
Both have made careers out of social media influencing and do everything together, regardless of the age difference — from snapping pics to heading to parties. We’ll bet that these two sister-besties can finish each other’s sentences and share thoughts without saying words. Wouldn’t that be kind of neat (and maybe slightly intimidating)?
Tay and Ari have both been single for a hot minute and are on the hunt for good looking gents with great personalities. We wonder if any of the “Big Brother” housemates will suit their tastes. Only time will tell…
Keep your eyes peeled because “Big Brother Australia” premieres on Channel 7 and 7plus on Monday, 6 November at 7:30pm.
Want more Big Brother goss? Check out the stories below:
- Everyone Who Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders
- Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders: Get to Know Johnson Ashak, a Big Brother Superfan
- Meet the Intruders Set to Shake Things Up on Big Brother: Royalty vs New Contenders
- What Does the Term ‘OG’ Mean on Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders?
- Trevor Butler Won a Million Dollars After Winning Big Brother — Now, He’s Back to Make History
- “Made Me Look Like a Psycho” — Evicted Housemate Josh Slams Big Brother For His Bad Edit
- When Is Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders On? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Layla Subritzky Has Returned to Big Brother Australia — and This Time, She’s In It to Win It
- Farmer Dave Is Back to Win Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders
- The Cast of Big Brother Australia 2022 Features Some Very Familiar Faces
- Where to Follow The Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders Housemates on Instagram
- Take a Look Inside the Brand New Big Brother Australia House
- For Reggie Bird, Life After Big Brother Has Been No Walk in the Park — But She’s Back to Win
- Tully and Drew are Reuniting on Big Brother Australia — Let’s Breakdown Their Relationship
- Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders: Meet Ex-Model, Josh
- He’s Always Watching, But the Question Is, Who Is the Man Behind Big Brother?