Taylor Swift Is Set to Earn BANK From Her Aussie Eras Tour
Taylor Swift is no stranger to breaking records and making waves in the music industry, and her upcoming Eras Tour in Australia is no exception. Despite only performing in two capital cities during her visit next year, the 33-year-old singer is set to earn an eye-watering amount.
Swift is estimated to earn a staggering $35 million for her two-week stint Down Under, according to The West Australian. With seven shows scheduled across Sydney and Melbourne, that amounts to an incredible $5 million per concert. The Eras Tour is projected to generate more than $1 billion dollars globally, making it one of the highest-grossing tours of all time.
The excitement surrounding her Aussie Eras Tour was evident when tickets went on sale last week. In fact, due to the high demand, Frontier Touring announced two additional shows to accommodate the enthusiastic fans following the pre-sale. But it wasn’t what fans were expecting. The organisers added one extra show in Melbourne and scheduled another in Sydney.
Millions of fans waited in the Ticketek lounge (triggered) for hours as others secured their tickets. The unprecedented demand saw tickets sell out within hours in both states. It also left a lot of fans empty-handed.
Her Aussie leg of the tour kicks off at Melbourne Cricket Ground with three shows from Friday 16 February 2024 — Sunday 18 February 2023. She will then travel to Sydney for four shows at Accor Stadium Friday 23, Saturday 24, Sunday 25, and Monday 26 February.
Want more Taylor Swift news? Check out the stories below:
- Grim Warning for Taylor Swift Fans Who Missed Out on Aussie Eras Tour Tickets
- Swifties, Are You Ready? Taylor Swift Has Dropped Australian Dates for The Eras Tour
- Every Surprise Song Performed on Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour So Far
- Every Look Taylor Swift Has Sparkled in on Her “Eras” Tour So Far
- All of Taylor Swift’s Best Fashion Eras, From “Red” to “Midnights”
- From Blake Lively to Selena Gomez, a Look at Taylor Swift’s Famous Friends
- Some Fans Think Taylor Swift’s New Song “When Emma Falls in Love” Is About Emma Stone
- Who Is Taylor Swift’s “Hits Different” About? Fans Have Some Theories
- Taylor Swift’s “Cruel Summer” Is Having a Moment: What to Know About the 2019 Track