Taylor Swift Tells Crowd She’s “Never Been This Happy” During Eras Tour Stop
Taylor Swift wants her fans to know she’s in a good place right now. On Saturday night, the “Anti-Hero” singer let fans at her Foxborough, MA, Eras Tour stop know just how well she’s doing.
Before launching into her first-ever performance of “Question…?” from her “Midnights” album, Swift addressed the crowd to tell them she’s happier than she’s ever been before. “I’ve just never been this happy in my life, in all aspects of my life ever,” she said in a video shared on social media. “And I just want to thank you for being a part of that.”
She went on to add it’s not just her tour that’s got her feeling positive about life. “It’s not just a tour, I just sort of feel like my life finally feels like it makes sense,” she said. “So I thought I’d play this song which brings me a lot of happy memories.”
Interestingly, “Question…?” is a somewhat melancholy song about reflecting on a breakup and past mistakes. Since Swift prefaces the song by saying it brings her happy memories, it’s unclear if she’s talking about the subject of the song or the moment in her life during which she wrote it.
One thing is certain, the pop star’s statement comes amid a busy time for her. Not only is she in the midst of her Eras Tour, she’s also preparing for the release of “Speak Now (Taylor’s Version),”and coming off a recent breakup from longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn. News broke in early April that she and the British actor had split. Since then, Swift has been connected to 1975 singer Matty Healy, although neither of the musicians have commented on their rumored romance.
Whether Swift is happy due to having a fresh start post-breakup, or simply because she’s having an incredible year career-wise, her message to Swifties is clear: she’s in her happy era.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women