Terry Biviano Steps into the Spotlight on “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
After an over six-year hiatus, “The Real Housewives of Sydney” has made a dazzling return with five new housewives, each eager to make their mark on the city’s social scene and infuse new energy into the franchise.
One of those housewives being footwear designer Terry Biviano. For Terry, her dream of being apart of the franchise is now a reality as she joins the glamorous cast of “The Real Housewives of Sydney”.
Terry Biviano Joins “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
Terry hails from a big, close-knit Italian family, where her love for fashion and business paved the way for her to create an internationally successful shoe empire. But she’s much more than a business mogul; Terry is a true socialite, radiating infectious energy. She’s a natural connector of friends, effortlessly charming, and always the life of the party.
A creative at heart, Terry elevated her shoe label to towering heights before choosing to centre her life around raising her beloved daughter, the vivacious Azura, who is now 9 years old. While she might not be a culinary genius, Terry’s love for her husband, retired NRL star Anthony Minichiello, and their daughter is immeasurable. She’s a celebrated ladies’ lunch hostess, no stranger to champagne flutes and caviar bumps. However, it’s her signature drink, the TBomb, that perfectly matches her zesty spark.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship