And the Winners of “The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” Are…
It’s over. “The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” now has its winners. These winners being Darren McMullen and Tristan Dougan, Alli Simpson and Angie Simpson, and Emma Watkins and Hayley Watkins. That’s right, all three teams crossed the finish line at the same time.
In the bustling metropolis of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, Darren and Tristan were first to arrive at the finish line. However, the two boys didn’t want to be selfish and take home the win by themselves.
In this series, the winners of the finale score $100,000 for a charity of their choosing. Darren and Tristan believed that the final three charities deserved a slice of this pie.
Want more juicy details? Here’s how “The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” finale went down.
“The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” Finale
In this thrilling conclusion, Darren McMullen and Tristan Dougan were up against Alli Simpson, plus Angie Simpson and Emma Watkins and Hayley Watkins. Their first challenge was to go to Fangs, a restaurant where you can decorate your dessert with a snake on your shoulders.
All of the contestants were petrified at this task. However, the first to leave this task were Emma and Hayley. The second being Darren and Tristan, followed by Alli and Angie.
The second task was at one of Malaysia’s bookstores, BookXcess. They had to use a map to uncover their next clue. It was at this junction that Darren and Tristan took the “Amazing Race” lead.
Up next? A dance competition. But once again, Emma and Hayley were the first to finish this challenge. They were then followed by Darren and Tristan.
In this task, Angie didn’t do that hot, calling herself a “drunk giraffe on stilts.”
The next round was called: “Have you been paying attention?” In this challenge, they had to correctly order the “Amazing Race” places that they have visited. In a wild turn of events, Darren and Tristan were the first to correctly remember where they’ve been.
This challenge was a final race to the final pit stop. Each team had to race across the city of Kuala Lumpur to the River of Life. This made each team have to navigate Malaysia’s daunting public transport.
As previously stated, all three teams won “The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” finale at the same time. This was thanks to Darren and Tristan’s generosity.
“The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” Charities
The charities that “The Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” will now donate money to include Feel the Magic, the Leonie Jackson Memorial Fund, and Dementia Australia. What a wholesome end to this series.
If you want to enjoy the final three teams becoming “Amazing Race: Celebrity Edition” winners, you can do so using the 10 Play app.
This article was originally published on The Latch. Click here to read the original.
Want more “The Amazing Race” goss? Go through the articles below:
- Everything You Should Know About “The Amazing Race Australia: Celebrity Edition”
- Meet the Cast of “The Amazing Race Australia: Celebrity Edition”
- King George and His Sister Are Bringing “Survivor” Tactics to “The Amazing Race” 2023
- Heath and Toni Have Been Crowned the Winners of The Amazing Race Australia 2022!
- Beau Ryan Opens Up About What The Amazing Race Australia Has Taught Him
- Before You Watch The Amazing Race, Let’s Discuss the Rules of the Game
- Alli Simpson and Angie Simpson: The Daughter-Mum Duo Racing on “The Amazing Race”
- Bec Judd and Kate Twigley — Will These Sisters Crush “The Amazing Race” Competition?
- “The Amazing Race” 2023: Grant Denyer and Wife, Chezzi Are Heating Up the Competition
- Ben and Jackie Gillies: A Power Couple Ready to Crush “The Amazing Race”
- The Important Reason Why Dane and Bow Simpson Are on “The Amazing Race”
- Meet Harry Jowsey and Teddy Briggs, the Mates Giving “The Amazing Race” Their All
- Peter and Frankie Rowsthorn Are Bringing Giggles and Quips to “The Amazing Race” 2023
- Go for Gold: Jana Pittman and Her Son, Cornelis Are Taking on “The Amazing Race”