The Challenge Australia: Audrey Kanongara Is Not to Be Underestimated
Originally a spin-off from historic, game-changing reality shows The Real World and Road Rules, The Challenge has grown into one of the most popular and long-running competition shows of all time. Thanks to it’s ever-changing format and variety of players with influential followings, the show has earned a rabid fan base that follows the game’s inevitable twists and turns.
And now, in 2022, we have The Challenge Australia, hosted by the charismatic sports commentator Brihony Dawson.
The Challenge Australia will see 22 of Australia’s biggest names across the entertainment, sports and reality worlds, descend on Buenos Aires, Argentina, and into the most unpredictable and demanding game of their lives.
Challengers will be randomly be paired to clash head-to-head in extreme physical contests, test strategies, survive eliminations and cut-throat alliances, to win challenges and eliminate their opponents. And if that wasn’t enough, they’ll also have steamy hook-ups, messy exes and fractured friendships to navigate. We’re living for the inevitable drama!
With a whopping $200,000 cash prize and a ticket entry into the first ever The Challenge: Global Championship, only one female and one male competitor will have the perfect combination of physical, mental, and social skills to reign supreme.
One of the challengers on The Challenge Australia 2022, is model, Audrey Kanongara.
Burst onto our screens in 2021, entering the Love Island Australia villa as a part of the first-ever Casa Amor. Audrey signed up for The Challenge Australia to prove to herself that she’s destined for greatness.
“Anyone who underestimates me is dead wrong,” says Kanongara, in a statement.
Walking into The Challenge Australia, she doesn’t really know any of her castmates.
“Luckily for me, I’m a naturally, bubbly and energetic personality.”
Destined for greatness and modest? Slay, queen.
As far as the prize money goes, she wants to provide herself and her family with a better life, while setting herself up for an even better future.
The Challenge Australia airs at 7.30pm on Network Ten on Mondays and Tuesdays. Catch up on 10 Play.
Want more The Challenge Australia goss? Check out the stories below:
- “He’s the Liar”: The Challenge’s Audrey on the Cheating Scandal, Her Boyfriend and Ciarran Stott
- Everyone Who Has Gotten the Boot So Far from The Challenge Australia
- Get to Know The Challenge Host Brihony Dawson — Australia’s First Non-Binary TV Presenter
- Konrad Bień-Stephen Opens Up About Facing Brooke Blurton on The Challenge
- “I Didn’t Know ANYONE!”: Big Brother Winner Marley on Meeting His Fellow Challenge Contestants
- “They’re Pretty Conniving, That Bachelor Lot”: Australian Survivor’s Johnny Spills on The Challenge
- Australian Survivor’s Brooke Jowett Was “Not Prepared At All” for the Drama of The Challenge
- These are the Famous Faces That Will Compete on Channel 10’s Newest Show, The Challenge
- “Em Is a Beautiful Girl”: The Challenge’s Ryan Gallagher Addresses Emily Seebohm Dating Rumours