Amanda Seyfried Interrogates Tom Holland in First-Look Photos From “The Crowded Room”
Tom Holland and Amanda Seyfried are joining forces for a new drama. “The Crowded Room” is headed to Apple TV+ this summer, and the first images, released on April 3, show Holland and Seyfried decked out in 1970s garb in the midst of a tense-looking interrogation. Season one tells the story of Danny Sullivan (Holland), a man arrested for his involvement in a shooting in New York City in 1979. The show follows his interrogation, explores his past, and eventually, culminates in a “life-altering revelation” for Sullivan, per a press release.
“The Crowded Room” is an anthology series that tells stories about people living successfully while dealing with mental illnesses, according to Deadline. The show was created by writer and producer Akiva Goldsman, known for his work on “A Beautiful Mind,” and Holland serves alongside Goldsman as an executive producer.
Ahead, check out what we know about season one so far.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship