The Traitors: Justine Is a Natural-Born Leader and Is Ready to Put Up a Fight
If you ever jumped on the Among Us craze a few years back, you need to tune in to Channel 10’s latest reality series, The Traitors.
The competition sees a group of 24 players, known as Faithfuls, live together in a hotel, where they will take part in challenges in the hopes to walk away with $250,000.
They’ll also need to figure out who amongst them are actually Traitors in hiding.
There’s a lot on the line, because if a Traitor manages to make it to the end undetected, they take home the entire amount. However, if a Faithful is able to expose a Traitor and get rid of them before the final vote, they have the option to take all the prize money or share it with their remaining Faithful.
36-year-old Justine is ready to put up a fight. The Gangulu woman from Brisbane is independent and headstrong — two traits she’s had to adopt as a single mum of two.
When she’s not with her children, Justine is a social worker, hosts her own podcast, does charity work and does public speaking about family and domestic violence.
She’s full of energy and is going to be tough to beat on The Traitors.
A natural-born leader, the contestant is planning on using that skill to her advantage, saying: “Everything that’s happened has shaped me and made me who I am. I think it’s taught me to be resilient and tough when I need to be. I grab life now and jump in feet first, with no apologies.
“I won’t be unkind or malicious, but I always speak my mind, and I’m not passive and don’t hold back. I’ll have to bite my tongue a little bit in this game, but I probably won’t be able to help myself.”
Justine is playing for her kids and won’t let anyone stand in between her and the $250,000.
“I want the money and I want to win for my kids. I want to create a life for us and getting them a good education, that’s my driving force and when your kids are your motivation, there’s not much that can stop you”.
Will she achieve her goal? Find out on The Traitors, airing at 7.30pm only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want more The Traitors’ goss? Check out the stories below:
- Everyone Who Has Gone Home So Far on The Traitors
- The Traitors: Champion Chess Player Jack Is 10 Steps Ahead of His Fellow Competitors
- We Asked Rodger Corser How Far He’d Get in The Traitors
- The Traitors: Fiona Is Strategic, Smart and Determined to Win
- The Traitors: Teresa Has a Superpower Up Her Sleeve
- The Traitors: Midy Hopes He’s a Faithful
- The Traitors: MK Is Used to Calling Out Liars
- The Traitors: Ethan Is Ready to Push Some Barriers
- The Traitors: There’s More Than Meets the Eye With Dirk
- The Traitors Is a New Game Show That Will Keep You On Your Toes — Here’s How to Watch