Are Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet Dating? Here’s What We Know
Kylie Jenner appears to be moving on from Travis Scott with one of Hollywood’s finest. The mom of two has sparked dating rumors with Timothée Chalamet as of late, and on Thursday, TMZ published photos of Jenner’s car parked in the driveway of the 27-year-old actor’s Beverly Hills home.
No other details have been revealed about their alleged romance, but the two were seen chatting during Paris Fashion Week back in January. Neither Jenner nor Chalamet have publicly addressed the romance speculation and reps for the stars did not immediately respond to POPSUGAR’s request for comment.
Back in January, it was reported that Jenner and Scott had split (again). They previously took a break in late 2019 before rekindling their romance in February 2020. Their daughter, Stormi, was born on Feb. 1, 2018, while a son, Aire, joined the family on Feb. 2, 2022. Prior to her romance with Scott, Jenner dated another rapper, Tyga, on and off for about two years before splitting for good in 2017.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship