Victoria Montano: The Fashionable Force Adding Flair to “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
After a six-year hiatus, “The Real Housewives of Sydney” is making its much-anticipated return for its second season. This time, five new socialites are stepping into the dramatic world of Sydney’s elite. One of them being Victoria Montano.
For Victoria, the decision to join the cast for this long-awaited season took some convincing. After many years of persuasion, she finally embraced the opportunity.
“I have a really long-standing friendship with Nicole. So I did have six years of her basically every day asking me to do it,” Victoria told POPSUGAR Australia.
“It was an opportunity, and, you know, how can I tell my daughter to be brave and take risks if I don’t emulate that behaviour? So that was a really huge thing for me, you know, leading by example.”
Victoria Montano Joins “Real Housewives of Sydney”
Adding her unique flair to the high-fashion circle of friends is the personal stylist and owner of Sport Luxe. While she may be new to “The Real Housewives of Sydney”, Victoria is no stranger to Sydney’s elite inner circle.
She owns the luxury sport fashion label, Sport Luxe, and is a passionate fashionista, personal stylist, wife, and mother of two. With a background in real estate, PR, marketing, and events, Victoria is a master at balancing her vibrant life and has the looks to match.
Victoria’s mix of Greek and Italian heritage fuels her love for the sun and her passion for adrenaline-pumping sports like heli-skiing and show jumping. She epitomises the modern woman: driven, stylish, adventurous, and always ready with a clever one-liner.
When she’s not gracing the elite circles of Sydney’s eastern suburbs or the south of France, you’ll find her in her stables with her number one ride, a gelding named Malcolm.
Victoria is set to add her dynamic energy, style, and wit to “The Real Housewives of Sydney”. Get ready to see this fashion-forward entrepreneur light up the screen in the upcoming season.
Steam episodes of “Real Housewives of Sydney” on BINGE.
Want more “Real Housewives of Sydney”? Check out the articles below:
- Meet the Cast of “The Real Housewives of Sydney” Season 2
- Krissy Marsh and Nicole O’Neil Hint at Totally Different Vibe on “The Real Housewives of Sydney” Season 2
- Sydney’s Elite Are Back: Here’s When “The Real Housewives of Sydney” Season 2 Premieres
- The Return of Krissy Marsh: “Real Housewives of Sydney” Star Spills on Season 2
- Dr Kate Adams: Meet the Newest Real Housewife of Sydney
- Meet Caroline Gaultier: The Vibrant Newcomer of “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
- Nicole O’Neil Teases What to Expect on “The Real Housewives of Sydney” Season 2
- What Sally Obermeder Brings to “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
- Terry Biviano Steps into the Spotlight on “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
- Victoria Montano: The Fashionable Force Adding Flair to “The Real Housewives of Sydney”