Beauty and the Geek Has Returned, and Here’s How to Watch
After an enormously successful first season, Beauty and the Geek has returned to our screens for the second time, and it’s already shaping up to be a good one.
Together, the pairs will complete challenges, build life-long friendships and maybe even find love.
The last couple standing will take home $100,000 and be crowned the winner of Beauty and the Geek 2022.
It’s the most wholesome and heartwarming show on television as we watch the Geeks go on a journey of self-discovery and receive life-changing makeovers in the process.
With the help of the Beauties, the Geeks learn to open up and let their guard down, something Monk says is deeply rewarding to watch.
“It’s the best! And it happens pretty quickly. And they just feel so good about themselves. Because they want it so badly, for people to accept them, and they’re just so grateful as well,” she told The Latch.
“The amount of times I got pulled aside with them saying, ‘I’m just having the time of my life, this is the best thing ever!’ Every day feels pretty awesome.”
So, What Time Is Beauty and the Geek On?
Beauty and the Geek airs Sunday at 7pm and continues Monday and Tuesday at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more Beauty and the Geek? Read all our content here, and check out the articles below:
- “He Had No Idea Who I Was!” Sophie Monk Opens Up About Her First Time Meeting Husband Joshua
- It’s Time to Finally Get to Know the Entire Cast of Beauty and the Geek!
- Beauty and the Geek’s Emily McCarthy Issues Apology After Drunk Driving Arrest
- Beauty And The Geek Is Returning and It’s Sooner Than You Think!
- Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Professional Mermaid, Tamara
- Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Professional Dancer, Tegan
This story originally appeared on The Latch.