Don’t Miss a Single Move: Here’s When to Tune in to “Dancing With the Stars”
Get ready to witness the glitz, glamour, and incredible dance moves as “Dancing With The Stars” returns to our screens. The highly anticipated new season of this beloved dance competition is right around the corner, and we can’t wait!
Hosted by the dynamic duo of Daryl Somers and Sonia Kruger, “Dancing With The Stars” promises to captivate audiences once again. This season will feature a fresh lineup of celebrities who will showcase their talents on the dance floor, all while vying for the prestigious “Dancing With The Stars” Mirror Ball Trophy and supporting their chosen charities.
Prepare to be dazzled by the diverse cast, which includes a mix of familiar faces and rising stars. From Olympic athletes to popular podcast personalities, this season offers a thrilling blend of talent and entertainment. Some of the notable contestants include Human Nature’s Phil Burton, “Australian Idol” icon Paulini, as well as “Home and Away” star Emily Weir, and Charlie Albone, the resident landscaper of “Better Homes and Gardens”. See the full list here.
When Is “Dancing With the Stars” on?
“Dancing With The Stars” premiere on Sunday, June 18 at 7.00pm airing on Channel 7 and streaming on 7plus. It continues the following Sunday at the same time.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship