The Best of the Best Return for Another Challenging Season of “LEGO Masters”
This year on “LEGO Masters” promises to be the most challenging yet, and fans strapped in for the start of the new season on April 10. In a franchise first, the best builders from past seasons and a wildcard duo are competing for the title of “Grand Masters” and a shot at $100,000 prize money.
If you’ve been watching since season 1, you might recognise the old faces. But this time round, most contestants have been teamed up with someone new. There’s sure to be some tensions arising, especially in the pressures of a timed build.
And to spice up the competition even more, a new LEGO leaderboard has been brought into play. For the first time, each team will be scored out of 20 and shown where they sit on the ladder every week instead of only naming top and bottom teams.
For the fifth season in a row, Hamish Blake is hosting the show. We couldn’t be more excited to see him bring his charisma to our screens. He’s joined by LEGO Certified Professional, Ryan “Brickman” McNaught.
With intricate designs and attention to detail, each team is pulling out all the stops to impress the judges and secure the title. The teams have already wowed audiences with their epic builds in response to the weekly briefs. So far, they’ve created mini amusement parks, LEGO rockets to launch into the sky and self-climbing contraptions, just to name a few.
So, yes, this season of “LEGO Masters” is definitely not one to be missed.
When Is LEGO Masters on?
But if you want to play catch up stream it online via 9Now, whenever you like.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship