“The Bachelors” 2023 Is Finally Airing, Here’s When and Where to Tune in
After a long 10-month wait, “The Bachelors Australia” is about to grace our screens with a fresh season of love and drama. Much like the January 2023 season, fans will get to know three new gentlemen — Wesley Senna Cortes, Ben Waddell and Luke Bateman — as they step into the spotlight.
As they embark on the quest to find their forever love, each of these bachelors will get to know a diverse group of 24 ladies. With the contestants all hoping to form a love connection, we’re sure to see some rivalries in romance as they vie for individual time and attention. But, we’re also optimistic that more than one Bachelor will walk away with a love match.
If you’re just as keen on the new season as we are, we’ve got you covered. Ahead, find the answers to your burning questions about “The Bachelors” start date.
When Does “The Bachelors Australia” Start?
We’re edging closer to the season 11 premiere. You can catch “The Bachelors Australia” at 7.30pm on Sunday, December 3, 2023.
Where Can I Watch “The Bachelors Australia”?
“The Bachelors Australia” will air on Network 10 and 10 Play on Demand. If you miss an episode, you can catch up anywhere, anytime on 10 Play.
How Many Nights Will “The Bachelors Australia” Be Airing?
When 10 said it would be a summer of love, they weren’t kidding!
In its first week, “The Bachelors Australia” will air at 7.30pm Sunday through Wednesday. Beyond that, Network 10 hasn’t confirmed what the schedule will be, but check back here soon! We’ll update this post as soon as we know more. (edited)
What Time Is “The Bachelors Australia” on?
From December 3, “The Bachelors Australia” will take over our screens at 7:30pm during its scheduled air days.
Want more “The Bachelors” goss? Read through more articles below:
- Meet the 24 Ladies Looking for Love on “The Bachelors”
- Ex-NRL Player Luke Will Learn About Love and War on “The Bachelors”
- “The Bachelors Australia” Is Premiering Sooner Than Expected — Here’s What We Know
- Meet the Trio of Bachelors Set to Steal Hearts on “The Bachelors Australia” 2024
- How to Talk to Your Partner About Ethical Non-Monogamy
- “The Bachelors”: Wesley Senna Cortes Wants to Find ‘The One’
- “The Bachelors”: Your Ultimate Guide to the Cast’s Instagram Pages