Here’s Where to Watch “The Summit” So You Don’t Miss the Action
Get ready for an adventure like no other! That’s right, “The Summit” is almost here and we couldn’t be more excited about the thrilling new show. The brand new show promises to take viewers on an exhilarating journey, and if you’re wondering where to watch “The Summit”, we’ve got the answer.
“The Summit” follows 14 strangers from all walks of life who are given a chance to win a share of one million dollars in cash. Anyone would be tempted! But, there’s a catch, because this is reality television, after all!
The contestants must all work together to climb one of New Zealand’s highest peaks, and they have to reach the summit within 14 days. If they don’t make it, they risk forfeiting the entire prize money.
Hosted by Aussie movie star Jai Courtney, the contestants will face massive challenges and obstacles as they trek through the jagged Alps of New Zealand. From jaw-dropping gorges to raging waterfalls, the journey will test the contestant’s physical and mental endurance.
At each checkpoint, the contestants can choose to call a vote to cut someone loose. Our contestants will have to work together and make tough choices. In a race against time, not everyone will make it to the finish line, and it’s up to them to decide who to cut off as they race toward the Summit.
Here’s Where to Watch “The Summit”
“The Summit” will air on Channel 9 and 9Now. Simply tune into Channel 9 on May 14th, or head over to the 9Now website or app to stream the show live or catch up on missed episodes.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women