“Love Is Blind”‘s Marshall and Jackie Confirm Split – Which Season 4 Couples Are Still Together?
“Love Is Blind” season four has been quite the ride so far as the fate of each couple hangs in the balance ahead of the April 14 season finale, aka the infamous weddings episode. The latest season of Netflix’s hit dating series premiered on March 24, and for the last few weeks, viewers have gotten to know the new batch of singles hailing from Seattle and their respective love journeys. As fans wait to see how they all end (or continue), many are wondering which pairs have stayed together since the love experiment wrapped filming.
So far, the first confirmed breakup of season four has been Marshall and Jackie, whose post-pod connection fell apart shortly after all the couples returned home to Seattle. While “Love Is Blind” fans have been giving Jackie flack for how she handled their split on the show, Marshall recently told Variety that he doesn’t have “any bad feelings about it.”
Right now, it’s unclear if any other “Love Is Blind” season four pairings have parted ways, but the finale and reunion special, the latter of which airs live on Netflix on April 16, will surely fill in the blanks. Ahead, find out the status of each season four couple based on what we know so far and some behind-the-scenes tidbits about Marshall and Jackie’s split.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship