All the Women Who Won Austin Butler’s Heart Before Kaia Gerber
Baz Luhrmann’s “Elvis” biopic served as a launchpad for Austin Butler’s newfound A-list-actor status, which is why more fans than ever are wondering who the future Dune villain is dating and who he’s dated in the past.
Most people are familiar with Butler’s nearly 10-year-long relationship with Vanessa Hudgens that ended suddenly in 2020. Still, Butler had a few low-key relationships with other actors before he linked up with his current girlfriend, supermodel Kaia Gerber. For example, Butler and Olivia DeJonge (who played his onscreen wife, Priscilla, in “Elvis”) reportedly dated throughout filming (No wonder their onscreen chemistry was off the charts).
Butler was first linked to Gerber in December 2021 but it wasn’t until five months later that they made their red carpet debut as a couple at the Met Gala. Though Butler initially posed for pictures with Priscilla Presley at the event, he snuck some in with his girlfriend, too. Most recently, the couple turned heads with their firey chemistry at the Time 100 gala in April.
Butler will next be seen taking his turn as a (very bald) villain in “Dune: Part 2,” set to hit theaters on Nov. 3. In the meantime, read up on Butler’s star-studded dating history ahead.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women