Everyone Machine Gun Kelly Has Dated, From Amber Rose to Fiancée Megan Fox
Machine Gun Kelly has been romantically linked to a handful of stars over the years. His romance with ex Amber Rose was his most public relationship to date until he began a serious relationship with his “Midnight in the Switchgrass” costar Megan Fox. The two started their romance back in June 2020 when they confirmed their status as a couple, and despite reportedly running into a rough patch in early 2023, the pair still appear to be headed to the altar.
MGK proposed to Fox on Jan. 11 while vacationing in Puerto Rico, popping the big question in the same place where they fell in love. “We were oblivious to the pain we would face together in such a short, frenetic period of time,” Fox wrote in a caption of the proposal video on Instagram at the time. “Somehow a year and a half later, having walked through hell together, and having laughed more than I ever imagined possible, he asked me to marry him.” And, of course, she “said yes.”
Ahead, read all about MGK’s dating history.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women