From Nick Jonas to Tim Tebow, Here Are All the Men Olivia Culpo Dated Before She Got Engaged
Olivia Culpo is ready to say “I do” to her longtime boyfriend, NFL player Christian McCaffrey. On April 7, the model shared on Instagram that she and McCaffery are engaged. She posted a series of photos from the moment that McCaffrey got down on one knee alongside the caption, “♾️4.2.23♾️.” The happy couple have been together for several years now, but before she found her NFL star fiancé, Culpo’s dating history was a star-studded affair.
Culpo has been romantically linked to several celebrities over the years, including Nick Jonas, Tim Tebow, and Zedd. However, her most serious relationship by far is the one she shares with McCaffrey. In November 2022, she revealed to Entertainment Tonight that the football player is so sweet that he made her forget her vow to stop dating sports stars.
“He’s just the best, I feel like he is really everything that I could ever ask for,” she said to ET. “So I never have to worry about anything. I think that was the reason why I didn’t want to date an athlete, no offense, because there is a reputation there.”
She went on to add that McCaffrey has an amazing family, and she credits them for helping him become the man he is today. “He just comes from a great family,” Culpo continued. “We have a lot in common in that respect. I feel like you can really tell who a person is by the people that raise them, and I just love his parents so much. They have a great relationship.”
Now Culpo is going to be a part of McCaffrey’s family, too. But before she walks down the aisle, read on to revisit the reality star‘s high profile relationships from the past.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship