Everyone Ana de Armas Has Dated, From Ben Affleck to Her Current Love
Since her breakout roles in “Blade Runner 2049” and “Knives Out,” Ana de Armas’s star has ascended quickly. Over the years, she’s played Bond girl Paloma in “No Time to Die” and Marilyn Monroe in the controversial movie “Blonde,” a performance that garnered her a Best Actress nomination at the 2022 Oscars. She’s also starring alongside Chris Evans in “Ghosted,” a hybrid thriller-romance that hits Apple TV+ on April 21, 2023. Yet despite her high-profile persona, she’s continued to remain low-key about her personal life over the years.
She has had one highly publicized relationship, though, with none other than Ben Affleck. The pair costarred in “Deep Water,” an erotic thriller based on the novel of the same name by Patricia Highsmith, which premiered on Netflix in 2020. In the movie, she and Affleck play Vic and Melinda Van Allen, a husband and wife who resort to dangerous mind games to keep their marriage interesting. After they were first spotted together on vacation in Cuba, the duo were frequently photographed during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, though they eventually split, and Affleck has since moved on with former flame Jennifer Lopez. For her part, De Armas is also dating someone new – Tinder executive Paul Boukadakis.
Ahead, check out what we know about de Armas’s romantic life.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women