This year, The Bachelorette Australia decided to throw us a real curveball when they announced that next season will feature not one, but TWO leading ladies. Those leading ladies are none other ex-Bachie contestant and Aussie sweetheart, Elly Miles, and her older sister Becky.
While we know very little about Becky so far, we can tell you what she's looking for in a partner — a respectful, kind and devoted man, who is willing to put her first. She added that she wants "someone who will go that extra mile, to have fun with, and be my best friend".
Here's everything we know so far about Becky Miles:
- She's 30 years old
- She grew up in country NSW
- She's a defence contracting specialist
- This will be her first time on reality TV
- She has recently split from a partner
- She has a cute Havoodle (Cavoodle x Havanese) called Marti Miles
Her Instagram account is currently set to private so we can't do a deep dive into her pics just yet. Will update you with more info as it comes to hand.
Scroll to see pics of Becky with her sister, Elly!