Every Islander Sent Home From the “Love Island Australia” Villa So Far
We’re officially knee-deep in the romantic chaos of “Love Island Australia” 2023, and boy, are we hooked! The Islanders have traded the Aussie shores for the sun-kissed vibes of Mallorca, Spain. Because let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to find love under those dreamy Spanish skies? Or, you know, score a serious Instagram boost while soaking up the sun? Ahead, find out who left “Love Island Australia” 2023.
But hey, it’s not all sunshine and beachside bliss. Amidst the quest for love and, let’s be real, a chunk of that $50,000 grand prize, the competition is fierce. Every day in the Villa brings a new twist, and someone’s journey will inevitably hit the end of the road.
As we eagerly await the last couple standing, who’ll have the tricky decision of splitting or snatching the entire cash prize, we’ve seen some unforgettable exits from the Villa. Because in this cutthroat world of love and competition, anything can happen.
So, here’s everyone who has been sent home from the “Love Island Australia” 2023 Villa.
Who Left the “Love Island Australia” 2023 Villa?
Abby and Seb
Tia and Ryan
“Love Island Australia” 2023 episodes drop at 6.00pm AEDT every Monday to Thursday on 9Now.
Want more Love Island Australia goss? Check out the stories below:
- Everything We Know About “Love Island Australia” 2023 So Far
- I’ve Got a Text! Get Ready to Meet the New “Love Island Australia” Cast
- Where Is “Love Island Australia” 2023 Filmed?
- Money, Love, and Drama: Meet the Cast of “Love Island Games”
- The Countdown Begins: “Love Island Australia” Start Date Revealed
- Here’s a Sneak Peek Inside the New “Love Island Australia” 2023 Villa
- How to Follow the “Love Island Australia” Cast on Instagram