The Teenage “Yellowjackets” Characters Next to Their Grownup Counterparts
One of the most interesting parts of “Yellowjackets” is the show’s alternating timeline. The series, which centers around the Yellowjackets soccer team crash landing in the woods, tells the story in both the past and present.
During the first season, it’s revealed that Shauna (Sophie Nélisse/Melanie Lynskey), Taissa (Jasmin Savoy Brown/Tawny Cypress), Misty (Sammi Hanratty/Christina Ricci), and Natalie (Sophie Thatcher/Juliette Lewis) successfully made it out of the wilderness alive. However, their experience fighting for survival has continued to impact them years later into adulthood. The fact that we only see a few of the characters as adults makes us wonder what happened to the rest of the team following the crash. It’s possible we’ll learn they died in the wilderness sometime later on or maybe the show is saving their appearance in the present for just the right moment.
For example, Lottie (Courtney Eaton/Simone Kessell) wasn’t revealed to have survived until the finale of season one, and although we’ve only seen the teenage version of Van so far (played by Liv Hewson), Lauren Ambrose’s casting in season two confirms she also survived to adulthood.
Since two actors play the same character throughout the series, scroll through the slideshow to see how the younger and older versions of the Yellowjackets compare to each other.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship