Fendi brought colour and a sportswear-inspired zippiness to a collection that was loosely rooted in ladylike themes. There were boxy coats with colourful trims, knit sweatpants and minimalist wool shells, all of it looking like it could be thrown on for a casual lunch. Fendi luxury came via multitoned and textured fur, suggesting a younger clientele might be donning these. Muted colours played a major role, with yellow, orange, and burgundy emboldening many of the earth-toned ensembles and giving the collection a hint of '60s pop. For evening, sheer textures enlivened wool dresses and pants. The focus on fabrics — wool, fur, sheer silk, leather — made for a fun collection that will make wonderful additions to your Winter wardrobe.
- Trends: Boxy silhouettes, sportif, fur, knitwear, ladylike, bold colour combos.
- Colours: Navy, yellow, orange, burgundy, earth tones.
- Key Looks: The outerwear: a mint green cape, shearling, sporty trenches.
- Accessories: Ski goggle sunglasses, colourful shopper bags, spectator heels.
- Who Would Wear It: Women who like their classics mixed with a contemporary edge.