We've come to know and love Lim as the master of easy-chic, and his Fall '11 collection only solidifies that reputation. It's a collection that melds the world of street-style chic and elegance — coolness that begs to be worn in the form of leather details on easy silhouettes. We're treated to separates in silky fabrics, neutrals matched in monochrome, then looks with a splash of colour or a white contrast. It's the stuff you could live in effortlessly making your way about town, while still exuding polish and sophistication — and just a hint of that edginess that separates the cool girls from the rest.
- Trends: Leather, 'laxed silhouettes, abstract print, minimalism.
- Colours: Brown, black, cobalt blue, and greens.
- Key Looks: Cobalt jumpsuit with brown, buttery and leather sleeves.
- Accessories: Scoop-front booties, multistrap, cap-toe heels; oversized shades.
- Who Would Wear It: The girl who craves cool with polish; Kate Bosworth.
Keep reading . . .