Diane Kruger, can we say we heart you? Big time! The ever stylish actress stars in US Glamour's March edition, and besides working the cover — she opens up on her cheap shopping thrills, dressing for the Oscars and making over boyf Joshua Jackson, one pair of trainers at a time. Click through to see Diane rocking a retro inspired up 'do and some seriously cool rockabilly threads, then hear more about her biggest fashion splurges and which designers are in her top three after the jump.
Keep reading . . .
keep reading . . .
- On her shopping cheap thrills: I go to Urban Outfitters. Or Forever 21 — I think it’s cool.
- On her love of fashion: I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life — my mood, how I felt — through these clothes.
- On her favourite designers: Chanel, for sure. Calvin. And I love Jason Wu.
- On defining her personal style: A well-cut dress. It’s all about the cut. I love three-quarter sleeves. I definitely like it classic; less is more. The thing I despise most is vulgarity, and there’s a lot of that here (in LA).
- On her big fashion splurges: The biggest fashion purchase I ever made I thought about for six years. I’m not kidding. All my life I wanted to own an Hermès Constance bag, and when I signed with Calvin Klein, I decided this was the time that I could afford it. I truly broke a sweat when I paid for it.