If there was an award for Excellence in Eco Fashion, Aussie label Gorman would be one of the frontrunners. Lisa Gorman’s organic line is filled with well-cut, comfy basics that make excellent wardrobe staples and give us a guilt-free conscience—a win for our shopping addictions and a win for the planet! But there’s more to being eco-friendly than just using organic materials. Here are a few more things we love about eco friendly Gorman...
- Gorman Organic uses organic certified yarns and sustainable and recyclable fibres.
- All Gorman stores are run on 100% accredited green power.
- They donate to the charity Friends of the Earth every time a customer says no to a shopping bag or a Green & Serene T-shirt is sold.
- They’ve reduced garment packaging by 90%.
- All strip retail stores sell organic shopping bags with a cute map design featuring the best local haunts from fashion, food and art.
Check out Gorman's feel-good fashion in our gallery and shop online here.