Oh, how we LOVE New York Fashion Week over here at Sugar headquarters. With only one sleep left until fashion bigwigs send the Big Apple into fashion mayhem, here are a few morsels of info to keep you satisfied until tomorrow. And don't forget to check back on Fab and Bella for the ultimate NY Fashion Week coverage!
- Buh-bye Bryant Park, hello Lincoln Center! The new venue is 30 percent bigger and with longer runways, marking the return of some designers who had previously shown off-site.
- There'll be no need to grab a cab this week – just hightail it to the subway! Due to the new location for the show, the 66 St-Lincoln Center Station has been renamed the The Fashion Line.
- Gossip Girl stunner Leighton Meester says that she'll be attending various shows at NY Fashion Week, including her fave, Proenza Schouler. No doubt she'll be front row.
- A loose-lipped Lou Doillon accidently let it slip she would be walking for Tom Ford! Can't wait to see his namesake line's womenswear debut.
- Tommy Hilfiger will be celebrating the brands 25th Anniversary this Fashion Week. After working on the collection for a year, Hilfiger claims they're going to "rock the house in Lincoln Center".
- The man himself Karl Lagerfield has personally taken charge of the invite list for his exclusive Chanel Boutique Soho soirée. As if we couldn't be more jealous, Alexa Chung will play DJ. No fair.
- Olivier Theyskens will preview his collection for Theory this week, his first foray into affordable fashion.