The half yearly sales start today! Not only are some of my favourite international sites on sale at the moment (Nordstrom, Shopbop, with
<product target="_blank" href="http://www.net-a-porter.com/">Net-a-Porter </product>following soon), but local department stores Myer and David Jones are both battling it out for the bargain stakes. Who's offering the best deals? Well let's break it down for a moment and see, shall we?
- DJ's is offering up to 50% off womenswear including Veronika Maine, Bianca Spender and Witchery.
- Myer is taking up to 40% off brands such as Cooper St, NF by Nicola Finetti and Hi There by Karen Walker.
- DJ's is slashing all full priced lingerie by 30%. Brands include Bonds, Lovable and Elle Macpherson Intimates.
- Myer is offering Pleasure State's Geta Contour bra for $29, and Soho briefs for $5.
- DJ's lets you save up to 50% on womens shoes and handbags, including high-end designer goodies.
- Myer is reducing shoes and handbags to as little as $59, including Winter-friendly ballet flats and boots.
Excited much? I know where I'm headed straight after work today! How about you, will you be racing to Myer or David Jones for the half yearly sales?