Marc Jacobs goes all out with a theme, and this season was no exception. Louis Vuitton opened the final day of Paris Fashion Week with a fetish-inspired collection as the models stepped out of three elevators onto the catwalk. Kate Moss made a rare catwalk appearance as she closed the show (ciggie in hand) in a rubberised lace jacket, joining an impressive lineup that included Amber Valletta, Carolyn Murphy, and Naomi Campbell. The collection involved statement outerwear with beautiful dropped shoulder coats along with cashmere sweaters, Peter Pan collars, and sheer skirts. Front-row guests included Emma Stone and Natalia Vodianova, adding to the all-star appeal of Marc's super-sexy presentation.
- Trends: Statement outerwear, fetish, round shoulders, Peter Pan collars.
- Colours: Black, white, red, and blue.
- Key Looks: Rubber lace jacket with fuzzy mongolian sleeves and barely there shorts.
- Accessories: Clutch bags attached to chunky cuffs, large embossed bags, police hats, and platform boots.
- Who Would Wear It: Strong, powerful women.
Keep reading . . .