Mulberry transformed Claridges into the English countryside this morning for the Autumn '11 show. The collection stayed true to the great outdoors with traditional heritage fabrics and ladylike ensembles. There were plenty of pleated midi length skirts in a range of eye popping colours including green. Since it was Mulberry, all eyes were on the accessories which included the new Polly pushlock which is sure to be the brand's next It-bag. A lot of the bags had top handles and gold hardware adding to the ladylike feel of the ensembles, although they were still quite bulky. The show attracted a celebrity audience including Kirsten Dunst and Gemma Arterton.
- Trends: Heritage, midi length, pleats, corduroy, School girl style.
- Colours: Khaki, metallic, green, lilac, , burgundy, dark blue.
- Key Looks: Long, pleated metallic dress.
- Accessories: Top handle handbags with gold hardware, skinny belts, knee-high socks.
- Who Would Wear It: Feminine but traditionally inclined girls who aren't afraid of colour.
Photos by Chris Moore Courtesy of Mulberry<tgallery limit="5"></tgallery>
Keep reading . . .