<iframe width="728" height="410" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2hsC7fAriO8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Alex Perry knows how to do glam and this morning was no exception. After the plethora of red carpet looks from last night's Logies, we got a sense of déjá vu sitting front row at this morning's show, two-fold. Initially because we saw a shorter version of Esther Anderson's pink trimmed scarlet frock float past us, and then because we realized we'd seen some of this collection before — at LMFF. Showing off his skill with a corset, bodices were super structured and finished with origami pleat detailing and obi-belt trims. Skirts were either super slim-lined and to the knee, or full and diaphanous in chiffon. Sequins added shine to oriental floral prints as well as white and black open crochet. All in all, Mr Perry gave us glam to the max as usual.
- Trends: The Orient courtesy of obi belt trims, oriental florals and cheongsam inspired high necklines, as well as crochet and colour splicing.
- Colours: Turquoise, red, sherbet pink, nude, black and white.
- Accessories: Fine strapped stilettos in red and nude and oversized, ultra thin gold hoop earrings.
- Front Row: Justin Hemmes, Erika Heynatz, Charlotte Dawson, Laura Csortan, Jessica Gomes, Ricki Lee, Natalie Mark, Annalise Braakensiek, Tommy Ton.
- Key Looks: Black floral button though shirt dresses, structured bodiced gowns, signature Alex Perry glamour.
Get inspired with your own Fashion Week wardrobe!
Keep reading . . .