It's safe to say Hannah MacGibbon kicked rumours about her being replaced at Chloé to the curb after showing an ultra-chic '70s-inspired collection A/W today in Paris. Staying true to her signature throwback aesthetic, the designer upped the ante with a heavy helping of python prints made into diaphanous silk dresses, maxi dresses, wispy blouses, skirts — some even dyed a vibrant minty hue — and more structured pieces via sheath dresses and trench coats. For those who aren't so keen on all the hissing, MacGibbon broke up the reptilian theme with a colourful collage of colourblocked ponchos and skirts along with denim skirts and wide-leg leather trousers injecting a youthful touch to the collection. Classic Chloé cool, with a side serve of flirty femininity. Please Hannah, can we have some more?
- Trends: '70s, reptilian prints, colourblocking.
- Colours: Ecru, brown, jade, mustard yellow.
- Key Looks: Silk python print dress, a colourblocked poncho.
- Accessories: Oversized hobo bags, platform boots.
- Who Would Wear It: Women looking for chic pieces with a twist.
Keep reading . . .