Victoria Beckham brought her usual brand of clean lines and sexy, structured silhouettes to the runway for her Spring 2013 collection. The designer incorporated her signature colour-blocking into easy-going pieces like flippy pleated skirts, layered silk shift dresses, and a subtle pop of bright red around the neckline of a white, button-down blouse. The shoes were equally clean and composed — and while we were delighted to see the selection of flat lace-up sandals and buckled loafers, it took us a second to believe that the notoriously heel-loving Victoria would include such pieces. Perhaps baby Harper has inspired the mum of four to adopt a more casual style? Overall, Victoria Beckham's Spring '13 looks a lot like the ideal working woman's wardrobe: crisp, clean pieces with an interchangeable appeal that are easily able to go from day to night.
- Trends: Sheer panels, cutouts, maxi skirts, colour-blocking.
- Colours: Black, white, red, cream.
- Key Piece: The black pencil dress with mesh panel top and cream-coloured ankle-bootie heels.
- Accessories: Wide-brimmed hats, lace-up flat sandals, buckled loafers, perforated belts.
- Who Should Wear It: Polished, put-together women who love to show off their curves: Blake Lively, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Lopez.