So it's day four of Rosemount Australian Fashion Week and I thought it was perfect timing to let loose on a few funny, strange and curious observations from the week so far. Ready?
- The lack of food around The Overseas Passenger Terminal (where most shows are held) is bordering on ridiculous. What's a girl to do when she's been on site for 14 hours — in heels — and needs a bit of nutrition? Coffee and mineral water just don't cut it. Fratelli Fresh, are you listening?
- Bye Bye stockings, hellloooo ankle socks! I've barely spied an opaque leg in sight, yet cute socks have been paired with everything from clogs to ankle boots and platforms. Downside of this trend is goosebumps on legs. Tricky.
- After all the hype about bloggers taking over RAFW, why is the media centre so teeny tiny? Let's pray for a more laptop-friendly area next year!
- Napoleon Perdis sure has one impressive makeup bag. His GIGANTIC Birkin (which I spied at Dion Lee this morning) could double as my car.
- A big high-five to Sydney for showing off its incredible harbour with such awesome weather this week. Let's hope it sticks around for a while!
Image Source: Getty