Style Secrets We Learnt From the Kath and Kimderella Red Carpet Premiere
Fountain Gate shopping centre (where else!) played host to the red carpet premiere of Kath & Kimderdella last night, with the ladies of Fountain Lakes taking to the red rug in their foxiest ensembles. We gleaned up some fresh fashion tips from Kath, Kim and Sharon that we thought were well worth sharing. Keep reading for your Kath & Kim style guide, then step inside to see their red rug romp!
- Bum bags are de rigueur for hands-free posing on the red rug. Invest in a classic mottled-leather style for staying power. Failing that, get your downtrodden husband date to carry your handbag for you.
- If the dress code reads "black tie" it actually means "tizzy". Go forth in a riot of taffetta, sequins and/or polyester fabric you can find. Shine is your friend.
- An ankle bootie is just the ticket with a three quarter-length jodhpur jumpsuit.
- Jump on the sports luxe bandwagon by glamming up your ol' faithful netty uniform. Blinged-up trackie dacks are the only way to be a centre-court horn bag.
- When it comes to accessories, think nice, think different, think unusual; bow-topped belts, hair jewels and matching earring/necklace combos prove that more actually is more. Foxy!