Carolina Herrera provided springtime ease for the ladylike set with her Spring 2012 runway show. While her daytime separates were perfectly lovely, our eyes were focused on her evening wear. There was a deco motif to her gowns via geometric prints and beading, and a lovely emerald hue that we expect to see on the red carpet soon enough. Femme silhouette were modernized via colour blocking and geometric motifs and prints, whilst Ms Herrera's structured but yet effortlessly glamorous gowns are sure to keep her loyal client base happy.
- Trends: 1930s glamour, pussy bow blouses, longer lengths, geometric prints.
- Colours: Pale green, black, white, red, emerald green.
- Key Look: Long, languid silk evening gowns in geometric prints.
- Accessories: Fine strap stilettos, hat-case bags and round sunglasses.
- Who Would Wear It: Loyal CH fans like Renee Zellweger will love the elegant red carpet choices.
Scope all the runway looks . . .