Isabel Marant Spring 2012
It doesn't take much for us to go dizzy over Izzy, but somehow, Isabel Marant's Spring collection has left us more enamored than ever before. Marant has the Parisian-cool look down pat, as seen in the array of sexy hand-knit dresses, doodle-print jeans, and minidresses she sent down the runway. It was the perfect balance of rock-star-meets-bohemian, as even more evidenced in pastel patchwork pieces paired with cozy knits, and fringed sweaters with snakeskin-print pants. Meanwhile, partywear options were provided via body-hugging minidresses made in tie-dye and metallic prints. Marant also showed off her sporty side with football tees and surprisingly chic track pants. Leave it to Marant to make sweatpants and tees look so good. After all, there's a reason why the designer has such a cult following. More details from the collection below.
- Trends: Colorful knits, football tees, printed and patchwork jeans, track pants, tie-dye.
- Colors: Pastels, blue, yellow, red, black, orange, pink, purple.
- Key Look: The sexy knitted dresses and patchwork pieces.
- Accessories: Sexy chain-embellished ankle-wrap sandals in metallic hues.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave Parisian-cool looks like Kate Bosworth and Sienna Miller.