Hello, colour! J.Crew presented a Spring collection that satisfied our want for all things bright, shiny, and printed, delivered with the brand's signature eclectic prep styling. Even Beyoncé stopped by to take in the citrusy brights, stripes, and covetable accessories. From candy-coloured striped skirts to nifty leopard print slipper flats, to boxy bags in bright-as hues, paisley, statement trousers and pleats aplenty; all the big trend boxes got a tick from the US chain store.
- Trends: Colour blocking, pleats, shirting, statement trousers, paisley and neon.
- Colours: Neon pink and yellow, emerald green, orange, turquoise, cobalt and white.
- Key Look: Sequinned jacket with red trim, over a chambray shirt and tailored shorts.
- Accessories: Bright pumps, boxy clutches and totes, fedora hats and neat thin belts.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like preppy with a cool twist; J.Crew creative Jenna Lyons (obv), Olivia Palermo, Taylor Tomasi Hill, Rachel Bilson.
See all of J.Crew's colourific collection. . .