Missoni delivered its trademark colour and prints for Spring 2012; this time with textural intrigue, giving way to ruffles, fringe, and tassels adorning knit dresses layered over tailored suit separates. Asymmetrical dresses with ruffles gave off a flamenco feel, whilst tailored separates added structure to layered ensembles in a riot of the Italian label's signature mix of colour and print. All in all, it was la dolce vita for Spring from Missoni.
- Trends: Mixed prints, colours, asymmetrical hemlines, fringing, tailoring.
- Colours: Yellow, cobalt blue, turquoise, hot pink and orange.
- Key Look: One shouldered ruffled flamenco dresses.
- Accessories: Petal adorned heels, beaded and fringed bib necklaces and coloured lens sunglasses.
- Who Would Wear It: Women who embrace colour! Margherita Missoni (obvi), as well as Leighton Meester, Giovanna Battaglia.
See the world through Missoni's rose-tined glasses . . .