Sonia Rykiel channeled the '20s for its Spring collection under the new creative direction of April Crichton. Filled with happy yellow hues and pretty watercolour prints, Crichton created a beautiful mix of pleated dresses and gowns, silk culottes, and loose trousers. To temper the softness, high-placed slits added a subtle, sexy touch. There were also some patterned sweater knits and a sweet lace pant suit we'd like to wear to the office. Overall, an effortless, feminine collection perfect for work or play. More details from the beautiful show below.
- Trends: Pleats, high slits, midi hemlines, baggy trousers.
- Colours: Yellow, orange, red, tan.
- Key Look:The pleated dresses and skirts.
- Accessories: Lace-up flats and booties, metallic structured totes, shoulder bags, chic baseball-inspired caps.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like feminine, yet polished pieces like Olivia Palermo
See what Sonia Rykiel has in mind for S/S '12 . . .