2012 A/W Paris Fashion Week: Vanessa Bruno
Vanessa Bruno's 2012 A/W collection was all about the cool girl, which will surely please fashion insiders like Alexa Chung and Hollywood darlings Rachel Bilson and Kate Bosworth. Just what did the French designer have in store? A heavy helping of patent-leather pants and skirts paired with her signature tailored blazers, jewel-tone silk lace dresses, and gorgeous metallic finishes on structured tops and cropped trousers. Slick and modern looks were further translated into leather-trimmed quilted jackets, sheer embellished dresses, and vibrant handbags. The latter highlighted a range of covetable sequined and bright floral-print satchels and clutches. More details from the collection below.
- Trends: Leather pants, sheer detailing, and statement outerwear.
- Colours: Black, grey, metallic green, purple, blue, and white.
- Key Piece: We loved the statement-making patent-leather trousers and long coats.
- Accessories: Printed satchel bags and clutches, black and white ankle and lace-up boots..
- Who Would Wear It: We can easily see Rachel Bilson and Kate Bosworth in the brand's Parisian-chic wares.