2012 MBFWA: Ellery
A collection born out of a childhood mistake and called 'Delicatessen', Kym Ellery's Spring/Summer '12-'13 offering was a mix of fabrics, shape and texture. Staying true her design aesthetic, the collection featured sharp, high shoulders, high necklines and a lot of structure. Metallic silver was prominent and made up one of her hero pieces — the draped dress. Moss green, fuchsia and a fine red tulle containing a high-shine glitter were also prominent.
- Colours: Black, white, metallic silver, red, moss green, fuchsia, red.
- Trends: Structure, high shoulders, draping, peplum, tailoring.
- Key Looks: Moss green strapless A-line dress, fitted playsuit with high neck, silver draped dress, sheer red tulle dress with high shoulders.
- Accessories: Headpiece with little ears, pointed stilettos with hardware on the top, yellow and red nails.
- Front Row: Lara Bingle, Yasmin Sewell, Sophie Lowe, Bryan Boy, Elin Kling, Jodi Gordon.