Marnie Skillings' signature eclectic femininity was out in full force at last night's show. Small scale floral prints on turquoise, fairy floss pink and black were best realised in tiered tea dresses and flirty separates. Tinged with a '70s vibe, the halternecked dress made another appearance, as did shirt dresses and graphic crochet. Floppy leopard print hats, pendant necklaces, mix 'n' match bangle stacks and floral motif-stamped leather pumps lent an throw-it-all-on-together vibe, setting off Marnie's retro-inspired collection.
- Trends: '70s, halterneck dresses, jumpsuits, retro graphic prints and crochet.
- Colours: Rust, tobacco, turquoise, lilac, pink, purple, black and orange.
- Accessories: Large gold dipped shells on fine chains, sheer ankle socks worn with mid-heel pumps, fold over envelope clutches.
- Front Row: Ruby Rose, designers Luke Sales and Anna Plunkett of Romance Was Born, designers Nicky and Simone of Zimmermann, Sophie Lee and Wes Carr.
- Key Looks: Halterneck dresses, full tiered skirts in graphic prints, shirt dresses worn as coats over pants and dresses.
Feeling like you need your own Fashion Week-inspired makeover? Check it out!
Click through to see the pictures from the runway . . .