Jill Stuart debuted a super feminine, super gorgeous collection for Spring 2012. Using shades of pink, mint green, citron yellow and a pops of red, Stuart designed delectable sheer drop-waist pleated dresses, refined salmon-hued short suits and peplum tops. Quilted skirts and jackets added a textural quality while bird and palm tree prints furthered the whimsical aesthetic of the collection. Down below, Stuart caught our attention with a bevy of amazing patent, metallic, and colourblock platform pumps. A beautiful collection that celebrated Spring's colours and dressing like girl. Check out more key takeaways below then peruse the whole runway collection.
- Trends: Drop-waist dresses, bird prints, quilted skirt and tops, head-to-toe prints.
- Colours: Pink, mint green, yellow, and red.
- Key Look: The sheer drop-waist pleated dresses were gorgeous.
- Accessories: Patent platform pumps, quilted oversized clutches.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like ultra-feminine colours and modern silhouettes.