Seeing Karla Spetic last night was like a breath of fresh, zingy, spritzed-with-1960s-sunshine air. Producing a pop-tastic collection full of either oversized or super-small scale wallpaper prints, Karla put a modern twist on her retro inspired Spring/Summer line. Suiting and sharp lines prevailed, except with a few looser cut chiffon pieces which were dying to be taken for a spin on the dance floor. Please Karla, can we have some more?
- Trends: Graphic prints, retro shapes, minimalism, bold colour, jumpsuits.
- Colours: Lime green, lilac, tangerine, navy, brown and white.
- Accessories: Thin-strap stilettos in aubergine, green and silver.
- Front row: Erika Heynatz, Susie bubble and Jessica Gomes.
- Key looks: Kermit the Frog green suit, bright hued trousers, graphic print sheath dresses, mismatched printed bikinis and peplum frill jumpsuits.
Click here to prepare your Fashion Week wardrobe
See the looks from the show . . .