Suno designers Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty took the refined route for Spring at their first show at New York Fashion Week. While past collections have featured a louder, colourful mixed print mash-up, Osterweis and Beatty toned down the fire in this collection and instead opted for a more refined feel. Prints in the way of plaids, florals and stripes were streamlined against a predominately neutral colour palette save for the occasional pops of bright red and muted yellow hues. A standout number highlighted a beautiful bird print across a yellow wrap dress. Separates in the way of crisp, dimensional striped collar shirts paired with a watercolour patterned top and louche trousers also caught our eye. To finish, Osterweis and Beatty completed their looks with woven raffia platform sandals.
- Trends: Plaid prints, crisp collars, slit skirts, metallic/shiny prints, knee-length skirts.
- Colours: Black, white, red, yellow, blue, beige.
- Key Look: The yellow bird print wrap dress.
- Accessories: Woven raffia platform sandals.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like to experiment with quirky prints and looser shapes like Kirsten Dunst and Keira Knightley.